Sunday, March 16, 2014

Arrived to Leicester, ready for NSConference

It was not easy, but finally managed to find the hotel (and the city!). At Birmingham airport they sent me to Coventry saying there is train connection there, but there was no train there, only a bus - which brought me to Nuneaton and finally from there there was a train to Leicester. The good news is that I already met 6 other conference participants - they just came to me at the street and asked if I was heading to the conference  (so much for not looking geek ;)

Anyway, it's all set up, kick off tomorrow.

PS: ah, and thanks for meteor for telling me "if you want to use data roaming you have to go to the following website and accept terms and conditions" - very helpful to tell you to go to a website when you are trying to get net

No comments:

Post a Comment